After scheduling your virtual appointment with your provider, follow the below instructions:
- Please make sure your device has a camera, a microphone, a strong internet connection and access to your email. We recommend using a smart phone and being in a quiet place for your visit.
- Download the ExamMed app as a free download from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store prior to the visit.
- You may also use your internet browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge or Firefox browser) if you do not choose to download the free app.
- At the time of your appointment, you will receive an email from ExamMed that will include the Virtual ExamRoom link.
- To join your appointment, open the email, and click the Virtual ExamRoom link. Follow the on-screen instructions to open in your web browser or through the app.
- Ensure you select ALLOW camera and microphone access if there is a pop-up.
- Please wait in the virtual waiting room until a provider joins.
If you do not see your email at the time of appointment, please be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder.
To view and/or download a PDF of the above instructions, click here.